Saturday 16 July 2011

July/August wishlist


Motel Gypsy Playsuit in Pretty Rose £20.00
I wouldn't say I'm a 'plain jain' but I like more simplicity, less print. I probably wouldn't see this in a shop and want to buy it, but I saw it on sale down from £48 and thought it'd be perfect in the summer time with a pair of pretty wedges or sandles. I like the halter neck, and how loose/flowy the shorts are.


Laguna Coast Pullover £54.53
Now this is more 'my style'. I love anything oversized and loose-fitting- tight clothes don't do it for me, with the exception of skinny jeans. The fabric looks amazing and super soft! I can see myself wearing this with literally anything. Definitely something I would buy, and want in my wardrobe this minute.


SHAKUHACHI White Lace Panelled Maxi Dress £150

I saw this and my eyes literally turned into hearts! This is such a beautiful maxi dress, perfect for summer. I love how it has lots of detail and pretty lace. It comes in black also, but I much prefer white, especially in summer months. Shakuhachi is an Australian label and I had never heard of this until I saw this maxi on Amelie Boutique, but after browsing through their online website... I think I'm in love. If you like "perfectly combined elements of tender girlish charm and bohemian flare." then I suggest you check this label out, you won't be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment